Friday, October 3, 2014

photohunt: 4th ~ Entwine



I did this post a few years ago.


I am in mourning,
Everyday for the last three mornings, A pair of hedgehogs attempted to cross my road.
They were victims of road kill, flattened like crumpets.
With the help of a few sea gulls.
They ended up in hedgehog heaven.

This poem was the inspiration I got from seeing a hedgehog walking along the foot path last year. I guess it is my eulogy for them. Goodbye my hedgehogs.
 
This hedgehog was lucky, my friends and I rescued it from the entwine badminton net.

These 55 days, I am mourning for my little boy who is in heaven.
Today, I went to a farewell of a friend who went to Heaven on September 30th.
It can't be a coincidence that the administrator of this meme should choose this topic.

4th ~ Entwine

http://whistlestopphotohunt.blogspot.co.nz/

1 comment:

  1. It is good to know that this theme spoke to you. I am glad you were able to save that sweet hedgehog!
    Thank you for hunting with us ;-)

    ReplyDelete