Thursday, November 12, 2015

remembering our lost babies.

I gave a presentation on Asian bereavement to Doctors and medical personnels. They were surprised that a dead baby is not acknowledged.  In this book, I talked about Kuai Zai, a little lost soul or ghost.


This was taken yesterday at the Limerick Maternity Remembrance service, it was a beautiful but so sad to see and think all those lighting candles are representing a baby who was been remembered their.


I am glad still borns and neonatal deaths are acknowledged and rememberred. In the Olden days, among the Chinese, they are not, Best forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete