Monday, June 27, 2016

John Travolta

"They say the hardest thing in the world is losing a parent. I can now say that isn't true. The hardest thing in the world is losing a child. Someone you raised and watched grow everyday. Someone you taught how to walk and talk. Someone you showed how to love. It's the worst thing to ever happen to anyone. My son died of a seizure. He brought me so much joy. He was my everything. Those 16 years of being his father taught me how to love unconditionally. We have to stop and be thankful for our children and children should stop and be thankful for their parents. Because, life is very short. Spend time with your parents and parents spend time with your children. Treat them well. Because, one day, when you look up from your phone, they won't be there anymore. What I truly learned most of all is, love everyday like it's your last. Because, one day, it will be. Take chances and go live life. Tell the ones you love, that you love them everyday. Don't take any moment for granted. Life is worth living."

No comments:

Post a Comment