Monday, October 8, 2012

A tribute to my Angel Andrew




Tuesday, October 9 at 12:00am in UTC+01 at All around the world

My dear Andrew,
If you had not died,
I would probably be the happiest mum in the world.
You would be 23,
You most probably would have finished university.
You most probably would be doing post graduate studies.

But you died.
You made me a bereaved mum.
You also made me an author,
when I published your book.
I have become a person with empathy.
I understand other bereaved parents.
Most of all, I know it is OK to cry,
And I can tell another bereaved  mum, it's ok to cry.

I miss you.
And I will not tell another mum to move on.
Because I know how hurting it it.
You are forever in my heart.


 Baby Loss Awareness Week
6,500 babies are stillborn or die shortly after birth (neonatal deaths) every year in the UK, that’s 17 every day. There are currently over 700,000 live births and 4,000 stillbirths per year in the UK which means 1 in every 200 result in stillbirth.
International Baby Loss Week runs from the 9th to the 15th October ending with the International Wave Of Light at 7pm on the 15th October. Surrey Sands are marking the occasion with a lantern release. Contact your local Sands group to find out what events are being organised close to you.
We will be helping to raise awareness by issuing a special e-newsletter, promoting ourCall The Midwife posters, producing a blog article that you can use and share, and by promoting this In Memoriam page.
If you would like to write a tribute to your baby, please emailcontact@mamaacademy.com and we shall include it.
Thank you for your continuous support.

http://m.facebook.com/events/459993170712801
Tuesday, October 9 at 12:00am in UTC+01 at All around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment