Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Diary of a bereaved Mother: Sam, a new angel in heaven

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001568143533

It was just recently when I came across Kate Clark on Facebook. She was appealing for funds to buy a special motorised wheel chair for her son. I read the features of her son, and I decided to ask her if her Sam had the same syndrome as my Andrew.

Through facebook, we became friends and then we found out we had mutual friends. In fact Elizabeth and Diane Suemahu had told Kate about me.

Sadly, I read in Facebook, Sam has become a new angel in Heaven together with those in Norway.

When I had Andrew, I said that God had given me a special albeit painful gift: to comfort other grieving mums. Tonight, I cry for you Kate and the bereaved mums in Norway.

Kate Clark
To my beautiful boy. Your were the strongest person I knew and my heart breaks with not waking up to your hugs. I will miss you so much, but I know you are at peace and running with Jesus. RIP Samuel Clark 10.09.08 - 26.07.08.

Cry Kate, your hurt is raw, your arms are heavy. Cry Kate cry.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a wonderful thing, this is a case where something so good can come out of something so bad.

    ReplyDelete