Monday, July 1, 2013

My Books: circulated in libraries.

One of the happiest thing for a writer is not when he/she 

writes her book, or sells her first book. It is having it 

available for everyone to borrow it from the library.

Praise God that my two books will be in
 circulation in Borneo 

where I was Born and In New Zealand where I now live. 

It's like my writing has been validated and I am now a 

bonafide writer.



"Diary of a Bereaved Mother " Non fiction, self help, bereavement, infancy death, Christian faith.
http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.co.nz/2011/02/who-is-ann-kit-suet-chin.html  
Third Edition, June 2012,  306 pages, NZ$35,

"From China To Borneo" categories:Life Stories 

(Biographies, Autobiographies, Family Histories, Memoirs)
First edition, February, 2013




My book was featured in the Aucklander.
I appeared in Television 1 Down Under program. It's ok to cry http://tvnz.co.nz/asia-downunder/s2011-e31-video-4453514
I spoke in the Baptist Women's Annual Convention, North Island Chapter.
http://annkitsuetchin.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/foreverinmyh

eartexhibition.html  My book was exhibited  at the Peacock 

Art Gallery, Upton Country, Dorset, Park England.


Available in New Zealand at: Women's Bookshop, University Bookshop, Auckland, Church of Christ Bookshop
Online orders: Wheeler books,Fishpond.co.nz ,academybooks.co.nz/product/For Overseas order: www.abebooks.co.uk Bookworks <info@bookworksnz.co.nz>

or email:annkschin@yahoo.com

My newest book: Mail Order Bride, Fiction on the dark side of the city.




No comments:

Post a Comment