Sunday, October 16, 2016

count your blessings, 家家有本难念经 Jiā jiā yǒu běn nán jīng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fMjgS4vu4o

 家家有本难念经 jiā jiā yǒu běn nán jīng
This Chinese phrase means every family has a difficult prayer. Yesterday, with my Campomelic group, I found that some mothers have lost two babies. And today, I found out a friend lost her baby and then lost her ability to have any more babies.
When I was mourning, a friend told me this song,
Count them one by one.
Count your blessings,


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete