Monday, July 14, 2014

heartless low people

This is what the heartless low people did to poor Lisa's fund raiser.
***** BREAKING NEWS JUST IN *****
This is utterly heartbreaking.
I've just had a call from Lisa's Dad in Mister Minit, St Lukes.

At about 4:15pm this afternoon, Lisa's donation box was STOLEN from the counter at Mister Minit in St. Luke... See More
Photo: ***** BREAKING NEWS JUST IN ***** :( :( :(
This is utterly heartbreaking.
I've just had a call from Lisa's Dad in Mister Minit, St Lukes.

At about 4:15pm this afternoon, Lisa's donation box was STOLEN from the counter at Mister Minit in St. Lukes Westfield shopping center.
This theft was undertaken by 3 well dressed women, all with handbags. One pulled the donation box deliberately into a handbag while Lisa’s Dad was busy on the other side of the shop cutting a key.
They're average height. They all appear to be  part polynesean or Maori. One of the ladies had dark redish hair (possibly dyed) and “middle aged” (rather generic I know – but this is going by CCTV footage). The other 2 are quite young. “Possibly” a Mum and daughter  with daughters friend, or a family (surmising).
A Police complaint is definitely going to be laid by the store owner and he is as devastated at this happening as I am (Lisa's Mum).
Center management is creating a DVD of the footage for the Police.
PLEASE….. share this information to everyone you know and let this spread. These women in effect, have stolen from an 11yr old girl with a chronic medical condition that will kill her without the medical intervention of a kidney transplant.
This is the lowest of the low. I would really appreciate learning ANY information that anyone might have and we can pass this on appropriately. OR…  if the women involved see this – please have a heart and come forward.
If anyone from any media outlet sees this and would like more information, please get in touch!! Koru Care Nz, please share this for us.
Please SHARE this. I’m gutted and feel physically sick right now. :(



This is Lisa and her mum Louise. Lisa's fundraiser box was stolen at St Lukes today.




Photo: I feel so rude, my apologies!!
Let me introduce ourselves. :)
I'm Louise, Lisa's Mum. And I was approached a little while ago by Kidney Kids of NZ to ask if they could put forward Lisa's name as a nomination to Koru Care Nz for their trip to California this year (we all know that that means DISNEYLAND and other exciting adventures!!!).
Well of course I said YES!! Along with that, comes the responsibility of trying to help fundraise towards the cost as best as we possibly can.
I also have 2 sons and both have autism. My oldest boy Daniel is severe and is in a special needs class for school. Our home has been fully modified for his safety. My youngest son Andrew is toward the other end of the spectrum and has a really hard time going out in public. He's very anxious and a very sensitive soul.
The kids have an *older* brother Patrick - my first born. Sadly we lost him to SIDS at just 4mths old.
So in a nutshell, my children go through a lot on a daily basis and this opportunity for Lisa is HUGE. There is no way I could turn it down for her sake. One day she will need a kidney transplant and I hope to give her one of mine.
Welcome to our fundraiser. We appreciate your support in ANY way. Be it with buying a loom band item, attending a fundraising event, making a donation, or simply LIKING and SHARING our page for others to see. It all matters. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment